Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crocheting a Snood

I'm going to start teaching crochet classes very soon. Do people just want to learn the technique of crochet or do they want to focus on a specific project, like a messenger bag or a poncho? I'm in a snood mood lately. I'm on my 3rd snood. I ran out of yarn on the second one so I set it aside until I have a chance to check my stash for more. In the meantime my boyfriend's mom wanted one in white, so I'm working on that one. It's white with a bit of metallic silver, but the yarn is much finer. I thought of doubling the yarn but she only gave me two skeins and I thought the yarn might run out if I did that. It looks like I might be seeing her tomorrow but I don't think I'll be done by then. I hadn't planned on seeing her until later in the month. That's life for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched your video about crocheting a snood but I was wondering if you had a hard copy of the pattern I could download? I need to have something to refer to...